Monday 22 April 2019

Visiting the UK?

Where do you think this photo was clicked? 



Yes in the UK. And this one?



In London in fact!



Of course you know this was clicked in London but there is so much more to this wonderful island. And you might just fall in love with the accent of the lovely British people!

Are you planning a trip to the UK and don't know where to start? How would you go about getting a visitor visa to the UK? Is Greenwich meridian an actual physical line? Did you know the Tower bridge can open to let big ships through? What are the best things to do in London as a tourist? Did you know there is a Little Venice in London? Where can you take your kids in London? What are the free things to do in London as a tourist?  What is your plan after the first few days of typical Central London sightseeing?

What is there to see in Glasgow, Manchester, Edinburgh, Belfast and Liverpool? What is Inverness famous for? Did you know there is an inspiration for Hogwarts' Great Hall in Oxford? What was the purpose Stonehenge was built for? Do you know where to go for a few days break in the countryside or seaside?  What are the best places for families with kids in the UK?

What sort of economical food options do you have if you can't afford to eat every meal in restaurants or have dietary restrictions? Which countries makes up the United Kingdom anyway and how does it differ from Great Britain? What are all the best places to see in the UK? What can you do in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland? What are the top tips and tricks to make most of your holiday in the UK? Would you like to know all of this information for the price of a Starbucks coffee? 



I was overwhelmed by everything I didn't know when I first visited the UK as a tourist in 2011. I learnt a little when I moved to the UK in 2014 and after five years, I'm confident on how to go about living in the UK. So I've written this book as that guide which would've made my life easier when I was a visitor, if only it existed then.

I'm not an expert and I still learn everyday but I've helped friends and family plan their trips to the UK through one-to-one discussions about their interests, an overload of tips and tricks texts and by simply sharing my experiences. I'm now making that content publicly available. So now this is our one-to-one conversation to help you with your trip to the UK.

This book will help you -
- plan your trip
- ‎learn key information about the UK
- ‎broadly understand the culture and food
- ‎know key attractions to include in your itinerary

Are you excited to know more? Why don't you buy the book?

Or you can read it for free with a Kindle Unlimited account. Sign up for a free 30 day trial here!

No comments:

Post a Comment